Suppliers and Design/Builders of fabricated structural steel, steel erection, and miscellaneous iron for commercial, industrial, institutional and retail buildings.
We are currently seeking a full-time project leader/detailer with the following qualifications who is willing and able to accept the responsibilities outlined below. This is an opportunity for an exciting career using your leadership/detailing skills to be involved with the construction of steel structures and collaborating with in-house engineers.
- Substantial experience as a detailer completing framing plans and fabrication details for steel buildings.
- Must be well-versed and experienced with AutoCAD.
- 3 years of experience with structural detailing using SDS/2 software.
- Ability to work in a team environment in a professional manner.
- Ability to visualize, sort out, and clarify framing situations from contract documents for preparation of R.F.I.s.
- Ability to solve complex steel detailing issues, understand and work through connection design.
- Ability to navigate and stay up to date on submittals using construction management software.
- Must be strong-willed, organized, and well-spoken.
- Create plans of steel framing for commercial buildings from concept to completion.
- Detail steel framing components accurately and with structural soundness.
- Create solutions in a design/build environment.
- Create structural plans for foundations, CMU, metal studs, and other structural components in conjunction with steel framing plans and sections.
Team member will collaborate with the Structural Systems engineering and management teams, detailers, fabricators, erectors, architects, engineers, building owners, and the construction team in-person in a professional manner. This is an in-office position.
401K, Life, Medical, Vision, and profit sharing package.