Suppliers and Design/Builders of fabricated structural steel, steel erection, and miscellaneous iron for commercial, industrial, institutional and retail buildings.
We are currently looking for a full-time engineer/project manager with the following qualifications who is willing and able to accept the responsibilities outlined below. This is an opportunity for an exciting career using your design skills to build steel structures.
- 3 years’ experience as a structural engineer performing structural design and framing for steel buildings.
- E.I.T. certified, potential P.E. candidate, minimum B.S. in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- CAD or 3D drafting experience.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Ability to solve complex steel detailing issues.
- Strong willed and well spoken.
- Project management of steel framing for commercial buildings from concept through construction.
- Design of steel framing, foundations, CMU, and other structural components per applicable codes.
- Design of temporary shoring systems.
- Completion of material takeoffs, compiling and summarizing of material and installation estimates, and completion of bid proposals.
Team member will collaborate with the Structural Systems detailers and management team, fabricators, erectors, architects, engineers, building owners, and the construction team in a professional manner. This is an in-office position.
401K, Life, Medical, Vision, and profit sharing package.